Five Favorite Bible Verses
That Convey God’s Loving Protection
- Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31: 6 (NIV)
- The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe. Proverbs 18:10 (NIV)
- You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Psalm 32:7 (NIV)
- Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Psalm 91: 1-2 (NIV)
- Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13:6, 7 (NIV)
Be sure to check out the BONUS PRIZES below.
SCAVENGER HUNT CLUE TO WRITE DOWN: love?”
LINK TO NEXT STOP IN THE HUNT: Head over to Hannah Hall's site to read her post and collect the next clue in the hunt!
Subscribe to my newsletter. Click here to sign up for inspiration, activities, recipes, and book news. For subscribing, you'll receive a free recipe to teach your child cooperation--while making a salad.
Subscribe to my newsletter here by September 25 and you will be entered in a special drawing to win a fantastic resource book and a cooperative board game! The Giant Book of Bible Fingerplays for Preschoolers includes 101 Bible stories, Scripture verses, and finger plays from the Old and New Testaments. Before the Blizzard!, a fun winter holiday board game, helps teach children to care for those less fortunate.
NOTE: Bonus prizes are for U.S. residents only.
Let's connect on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.